How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1.24 per litre, which works out to about $5 per US gallon, so what are you Yanks complaining about?.....LOL

Kidding....we are ****ed too.

$3.98

Isn't it funny..... if you remember a few years back the prices did the same thing.....almost hit 4 bucks a gallon or slightly more... everyone was selling off their big cars, suv's and pickups buying smaller fuel efficent cars..... when they did, and the auto makers were making tons of smaller cars and money.........all of a sudden the high prices fell..... back down to 2.39 a gallon..... could we be experiencing another ploy on the part of the governement to force us to sell off our "gas guzzlers" and buy new cars??? Hummmm... and the plot thickens....[ddev

Quote of the day.......author unknown....

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government
that requires citizens to prove
they are insured .. but not all
must prove they are citizens."

Just thoughts to ponder.....:rolleyes:

Just payed $4.17 a gallon for Diesel in the Chicago area. These high fuel prices are starting to cut into my profit margin.

we paid $2.30NZ a litre here in new zealand...which if my maths is any good which it aint..it equates to about $7 a gallon...:eek:

$3.73 per gallon here in little Delaware...been going up an average of 3cents per day. Hope it stops soon!:eek:

$1.31 a liter in southwest Ontario today, multiply that by 3.8 for a US gallon and 4.5 for Imperial gallon....either way it's to much. I have a large tank on my truck, $75 bucks worth just put it a needle width past half full. Might have to mount a windmill, or solar panel in the back and drive it on the starter!!

Ouch, it hurts when you say it like that............$87 for me today and I'll probably need more before Monday:mad:

What gets me lately is the up and down games around here[S Two weeks ago today regular was $3.76, a couple days later it jumped to $3.90 then the very next day dropped to $3.85. Monday it went to $3.96 and yesterday it dropped to $3.89 ! My guess is it is poised to go over $4 next time it moves:mad:

Not doubt about that.....

Ouch, it hurts when you say it like that............$87 for me today and I'll probably need more before Monday:mad:

What gets me lately is the up and down games around here[S Two weeks ago today regular was $3.76, a couple days later it jumped to $3.90 then the very next day dropped to $3.85. Monday it went to $3.96 and yesterday it dropped to $3.89 ! My guess is it is poised to go over $4 next time it moves:mad:

at $3.98 it doesn't have to move much to top the 4 dollar mark.... was 3.59 last week... we all know that oil prices now don't effect what's in the ground.... somebody's making a bundle and it ain't us....

England is charging about $2 a litre at the moment, so $7 a US gallon.
But I don't live there any more, so I pay about the same as you guys in the USA. That's far less painful.

Latest posts

Back