:ROUND 5: UDS 2018 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - Numbers/Letters/Emblems

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD - ROUND 5
Numbers/Letters/Emblems

Judge: wjcgasser

PRIZES: UNDEAD SLEDS steel plates from Tripper!
attachment.php

Round 5 will be closed at 3:00AM on October 9th

Quick and Dirty Rules: (should cover most of it unless you're editing)
----------------------------
***All entries must be a photo taken by you*** no matter how long ago.
Please, no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels. At least 500 pixels one direction.
There is very limited photo editing allowed. (see RULES thread)
Post up to 3 pics. One will be considered.
Amateurs only.
There is a Theme restriction. (see below)
No profanity, pets, or people. (Spectators in the background, etc. are OK)

***PHOTOBUCKET*** It's broke. Don't use it. I'd suggest uploading to Undead Sleds instead.

Full rules can be found here: RULES
If you don't read them, don't be upset if your pic is disqualified.

THEME: Numbers/Letters/Emblems
------------
Hmmm... have we done this one before? Anyhoo, how about some pics of chrome script, a classic emblem, or your bank account and PIN number! Well, maybe leave the personal info personal, but you could get a good shot of some serial numbers on a engine block or how about those never there anymore differential tags? All those knobs on the dash, or the gauges, or that clock? Geeze, cars have a lot of letters and numbers on them - shouldn't be hard to find something! (again, don't post your personal info on line :D)

This is Undead Sleds, so lets keep it geared toward what we are about here, but we're not just about zombie rods, so if it's got wheels, had wheels, is related to wheels, or is around your shop, it might be worth a picture!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OTHERS PICTURES IN THE SUBMISSION THREADS
(it makes it hard for judges to know who the picture belongs to)

Side view mirror from my '67 Impala SS. (When I sold the car, I switched the mirror and kept this one. [ddd)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1087 resize.JPG
    IMG_1087 resize.JPG
    217.4 KB · Views: 172
Mr. Small you must be older than we think to have those things sitting around[S

They are awesome!!!!!

Thanks soltzy! The covered wagon and the perfection plates were actually found in a lime rock parking lot with a metal detector. The covered wagon one is copper, the perfection is brass.

HELP

I'm trying to attach a photo via the paper clip above, i'm i getting stupid or is it something technical do you think [S one is a TIF file the other is PNG file :mad:

I'm trying to attach a photo via the paper clip above, i'm i getting stupid or is it something technical do you think [S one is a TIF file the other is PNG file :mad:

- The forum doesn't support TIF files, near as I can tell.

- PNG should load, unless it's too big.

PM sent with my email address. If you can attach them to the mail, I'll finger it out and return them to you...

Latest posts

Back