Hello from Pilot House fan in Washington

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burgerman

I found this site looking for build ideas online. This is a terrific forum. I read much and appreciate those who share their ideas, builds, and thoughts. Got my first hot rod in 1975 and I'm hooked. I am starting a 50 Dodge Pilot House rod project. The box is off, and the cab will be next. I plan to get creative and use the stock Dodge front I Beam. I have a few engine options, not sure yet what I will use, fresh flathead 6, or small V-8. I work full-time, and get shop time when I can. I am a burger fan also, thus the name. had one at lunch today.

welcome

howdy,

please do a build thead with lots of pics, we are a visual bunch around these parts.

l got a 1948 pilothouse, l have a build thread about it, the link is on my signature section.

Later :cool:

Burgerman

Thanks for the welcome folks from around the nation. We are a visual bunch Skull. I will check out your thread. I'm in Beliingham Rust. Got the message on photos. I will start a thread. It would be fun to see your 49 Country.

Hi Rust. lots of fun cars in town. I plan to switch to a build thread and load these photos from my cell phone when I figure out how.

Latest posts

Back