:ROUND 1: UNDEAD SLEDS 2017 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - It's A Free For All!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD - ROUND 1
It's A Free For All! (open - no theme)

Judge: maybe me?

Round 1 will be closed at 3:00AM on June 21st

Quick and Dirty Rules: (should cover most of it unless you're editing)
----------------------------
***All entries must be a photo taken by you*** no matter how long ago.
Please, no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels. At least 500 pixels one direction.
There is very limited photo editing allowed. (see RULES thread)
Post up to 3 pics. One will be considered.
Amateurs only.
There is a Theme restriction. (see below)
No profanity, pets, or people. (Spectators in the background, etc. are OK)

***If anyone needs HELP resizing, editing a pic, or help how to use camera functions - ask right here in this thread.***

Full RULES can be found here: RULES
If you don't read them, don't be upset if your pic is disqualified.​

THEME: It's A Free For All! (open - no theme)
------------
IT'S BACK!!! Seems like we had a lot of fun with last years contest, so let's rev up and do it again! The first round is open, so it's a great time to toss up three cool pics of whatever car type stuff you want. A ratty old rat rod, a shiny traditional, a rusted out hulk in the grass, or maybe even your well organized drawer of sockets?

This is Rat Rods Rules, but we're not just about rats, so if it's got wheels, had wheels, is related to wheels, or is around your shop, it might be worth a picture!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OTHERS PICTURES IN THE SUBMISSION THREADS
(it makes it hard for judges to know who the picture belongs to)​

If there are questions about anything we can discuss it here. And if I forgot something, let me know!

Thanks for doing this again, Sam. [cl

I'll start with this and wait for the onslaught!

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc1100.JPG
    pc1100.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 166
Okay, I give up... how do I post a picture full-sized, instead of as a thumbnail? And how do I post a picture without the requisite 3 character message?

I tried to take some video with my drone tonight and it needed a software update, so that was a flood. I did snatch a photo of the lowbudget50 machine.

oh well... never mind. I promised myself I wont wrestle computers any more. I`m pretty sure the part of my brain that should enable me to understand computers went up in welding fumes :(

Latest posts

Back