Has anyone used one of these?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it, but having a hard time believing it! Can't see it being only $39.99, that's Harbor Freight price range. If it works like the video, it'd for sure be a timesaver, but I'm a doubting Thomas.

Who's got some extra smack to try one and report back on it? :D

We looked into it on an industrial level (not this company in particular), sent them samples of what we do, and waited for results. Oddly, they never got back to us and have quit replying to our emails.
I'd call bullsh#$, I've wasted $40 on dumber stuff, might be worth a try,

Quote from the site's "About Us" tab:

"If you are interested in any of our jewelry or want to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with exclusive services to help you remember precious time or important people in your life. Because of our interesting products and first-class customer service, hope that from now on you received beautiful fashion jewelry from our website."

In that vein, I highly doubt state of the art, cutting edge laser products come from a grass hut in Malaysia. (Mark it SPAM and walk away.)

With the utmost respect, Larry, this film clip comes to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE

I saw machines like this a few yrs ago for the first time. cool, but expensive... Very expensive, like "you needed to have your bank tell them you could afford one before they would name a price" expensive. :rolleyes:

Doc, I agree. I don't know who makes this item, and they're careful not to say, but I've seen ads from a bunch of different weird companies selling them. I also realize it's probably junk, but thought I'd see if anyone had actually put their hands on one. I don't want to be the guinea pig... :D

These were $30,000 a few years ago. I call scam,unless they reversed engineered and used inverter technology and got 12 y/o to building them. :D

Here is what they really look like.
attachment.php

http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-laser-rust-remover-machine.html

Attachments

• manual-paint-stripping-with-CL1000.jpg
    manual-paint-stripping-with-CL1000.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 47
In this pic it looks like the beam is photoshopped in. Jim

Attachments

• 1_e3868f02-3d8c-4d0d-bf60-c3836bf89005_grande.jpg
    1_e3868f02-3d8c-4d0d-bf60-c3836bf89005_grande.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Looks like they even lifted pics from the site. They try to make you think it's just the handheld unit, they don't show the big box machine that runs it!

Like they say on that TV show---MYTH BUSTED!!! FOR SURE A SCAM!!!

Latest posts

Back