Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/index.php)
-   Builds! (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1950 dodge truck tribute to my son (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15231)

skull 05-01-2011 10:58 AM

glass

Hey is you need glass get me the patterns cut and I can see what I can do I have a buddy that works at a glass factory and I can prolly get the pieces cut for you-- LUCKY DEVIL

alright, thanks:D l do need side windows bad, sent PM..

Later:cool:

skull 05-01-2011 12:57 PM

in the yard

6 Attachment(s)
welllllllllllll, not quite finished, but wow, l like how my boy's truck is lookin':D

l think the wheels look really nice. got a little bit more to do before drivable.
few of the body line need adjustment and odds & ends.

be honest, let me know how ya think she looks[P

the reverend muddy grimes 05-01-2011 01:02 PM

Man I dig it. Screaming for satin Black though

hellfirejim 05-01-2011 01:40 PM

I like it. Make the mechanicals good first and then worry about the body. Remeber the body can only be original once.

Good job I know it would make your son proud.
jim

skull 05-01-2011 01:55 PM

stuff

that is so true on the oringal only once:)

one of the reasons l did not feel bad about cuttin' up the frame and doing all the mods on this truck is it was wrecked at one time in it's life.

the guy who had her before us did a hack job on the front of the frame putting in a 440, he cut it up so bad it was not safe.

putiing the nova/camaro sub-frame in fixed that problem, but:eek: started a lot more little things to make everything work right.

l found it was bopped in the nose when we pulled the front-end off and the cab had a few dents in the fire-wall.

liken' all the input[cl

the reverend muddy grimes 05-01-2011 03:17 PM

One of the things about a well done project is that it tends to make people think "what would I do if it was mine" and we tend to tell you.

LUCKY DEVIL 13 05-03-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skull (Post 217200)
welllllllllllll, not quite finished, but wow, l like how my boy's truck is lookin':D

l think the wheels look really nice. got a little bit more to do before drivable.
few of the body line need adjustment and odds & ends.

be honest, let me know how ya think she looks[P

Definately dig the wheels bro!!! You can never go wrong with a nice set of 5 spokes!!!!!

[dr [cl [dr [cl

skull 05-03-2011 08:26 PM

wire

3 Attachment(s)
we started the wiring the truck today. l am using a E-Z wiring harness.

don't seem to bad to work with.

iron cross tail lights are the ones l am gonna run.

LUCKY DEVIL 13 05-03-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skull (Post 217497)
we started the wiring the truck today. l am using a E-Z wiring harness.

don't seem to bad to work with.

iron cross tail lights are the ones l am gonna run.

VERY KOOL!!!! [cl

bell 05-03-2011 08:45 PM

Looking GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!