Trashed a coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doghousedevil

Well I found what's left of a coupe. One mans junk is another's treasure. Paid $100 and I'm happy. So the build begins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 190
A coupe

Can't figure why it's only letting me attach one pic? Here's another pic with the doors I got for cheap. Wrong doors but ill make them work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 149
That's the spirit!!!

Make it fit!!! As for the pic's.....there should be about 10 areas to add pixs..need to put one in each....not sure what else could be the issue..unless the pics are too large....[S

Thanks for the tip

I'm gonna try to post a few more pics. These are of the chop I started. I don't get to work on it a lot due to my job in the oilfield so the pics will come slow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 116
Hello Dog, Whoa, 'sought after body', I'm in the group that needs your car. I have a '30 roadster that I want to make into a coupe. If I had your car I could chuck mine over the river bank. Anyhow, nice score. Keep on tinkering.

Parts list

I found the coupe body remains through a tip from a friend. It took me 9 months of searching for the owner of the abandoned looking property it was sitting on. I hardly could sleep until I found him. When he said $100 I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough. Also in the mix is an 8ba flathead I'm robbing out of a 50 ford that I got for $600 last year, 37 ford suspension(including wheels) I got last year for $250, and a ford t-5 tranny I got for $300. Now all I need is more time.lol

Works started

Got started but I've been having trouble uploading picks. Narrowed and bobbed 48 ford frame. Built front and rear crossmembers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 52
Awesome score and nice progress, i really like that dash.

As for only uploading one pic at a time... are you uploading from a cell phone? I had trouble with my iPhone and it would only let me post one pic at a time. You should be able to post 10 pics off of a computer. Good luck.

-Chris

Frontend

Split some 37 bones with a 37 axle/spindles and a stock model a spring. 36 flattie w/3 spd, and 37 rearend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back