Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spotted this in traffic on the way home from my shop. This guy had a preserved, full size puffer/blow fish hanging from his rear view mirror. The thing was almost the size of a basketball...

Many of these Yoda's any more you don't see!!! :eek: [ddd
BoB

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 109
these are a little hard to see as I was driving into the sun. A 70 cad convertible and a 70 suburban that was tubbed with a narrow dually rear all under the body. Cool!

Attachments

• 70caddy.jpg
    70caddy.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 70sub.jpg
    70sub.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 78
A friend of mine in his 70's bought this car new. 390/auto A/C, nice driver. I think he's actually on the verge of selling it but wants more than the old Tripper is willin' to fork over. Maybe I'll wear him down!!! [ddd:D:eek:

BoB

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 41
Saw this in traffic last nite! Sorry about the funky cell photos but it was hard keepin' up with him... anyone know what it is?!?!

BoB

Tripper looks to be a Dodge Conquest/Mitsubishi Starion. It was posted awhile ago, but I am reading through this thread for the first time so forgive me.

Mac.

Saw this rat parked in front of a car wash on Hull st rd near Richmond, using it to attract atention to the new car wash. Not in traffic but I was in traffic, shot the pic thru the winow of my 18 wheeler at 60 mph.;)

Attachments

• rat (Small) (2).jpg
    rat (Small) (2).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 99
Sorry for funky foto, truck took off from light as I snapped. Never seen 1 of these. Ck the drive to the wheels, no axles. Drive goes down the sides from frame. Had blades for cutting but can't think of a crop that tall. [S

BoB

Attachments

• hi1.jpg
    hi1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 83
Snapped a couple traffic pix today, ran into my friend Jason and BS'd awhile....he was headed to a small show and I was headed to work :( I know I've posted his glass top in this thread before but I never get tired of looking at it :D

jasonsglasstop8-13-11Large.jpg

Later in the day I spotted this T-bucket....this is a small town where everyone knows everyone and I recognized the guy but had never seen him in this before :confused: Actually never knew him to be interested in old cars much....maybe he got bitten by the bug :cool::D

paulst-bucket8-13-11Large.jpg

Sorry for funky foto, truck took off from light as I snapped. Never seen 1 of these. Ck the drive to the wheels, no axles. Drive goes down the sides from frame. Had blades for cutting but can't think of a crop that tall. [S

BoB

What you got there is a high-clearance crop sprayer, not a harvester. A common sight here in the grain belt.

4940sprayer2_3000x2000.jpg

They don't look so ridiculous when runnin' over a mature crop.

513403.jpg

Back on topic, a couple short vids from my recent vacation.

A homemade "Nomad" if you will. This guy should take a seat in ZZ's class. :D

CLICK ON IMAGE TO PLAY

And a nice 5 window coupe, shortly after driving thru a hellacious rainstorm. (Again, click on image).

drivin my 35 to a cruise in

Not quite a daily. but I do drive it a LOT. just about anytime Im off work.... have been known to tow my other rats with it,...Sammy

Attachments

• HPIM0246.jpg
    HPIM0246.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 78
Not quite a daily. but I do drive it a LOT. just about anytime Im off work.... have been known to tow my other rats with it,...Sammy

Love it dude!!!

Here some I been savin' up! Sorry... had to throw that temp one in! :D

BoB

Attachments

• -4.jpg
    -4.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 31
  • -5.jpg
    -5.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 30
  • temp.jpg
    temp.jpg