:ROUND 1: UNDEAD SLEDS 2017 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - It's A Free For All!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhm... Doc, any chance you could send me that pm too...? Not sure why I cant get a full size posted [S

dutch, the quick way is to copy the image address (url) as you did... remove the url letters in both the prefix and suffix ...replace those letters with IMG and and leave every thing else as it is... make sure they're "tight" to the copied address and existing brackets with no added spaces.

thanks doc. not sure why it was no problem before.... I try to understand what you mean and tried a few things but all that happens is me getting frustrated, so F- it. :mad:

dutch: If Sam and yourself don't object, I'm happy to post photos for anybody here...

dutch shop pic...

attachment.php

Attachments

• dutch IMGP8561.jpg
    dutch IMGP8561.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 108
Doc, thats Ok with me, as long as they are clearly labeled as to who they belong to. Just like you did there in huge font.

FYI - how Dutch originally posted the pic is fine, as long as it's a clickable link.

This is a bridge on Route 66 and the service station in the background is what's left of Spencer Mo.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 343.jpg
    343.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Back