Another new guy here..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misbehaven

New to this forum, done plenty of past builds from 50s-60s had my own business. Now working in the dirt on earth movers ect. My current project in the works 1948 Dodge two door split hood.. Getting it close to be on the road this fall.. Hope to meet some good people with knowledge to share as I love to lean and share mine as well. Burn, bang, chop, and beat on!! Cheers 🍻

Oh yea? Need to see.. �� mine still in the works with some more mods coming soon. I’m down in the AZ heat..

Hello Misbehaven, I couldn`t answer your PM last night, because my computer wouldn`t type anything. My `46 Dodge is really like a P15 Plymouth rebadged as a D23 Dodge. This may be a Canadian thing.
As far as reframing goes, I have done a `36 Ford an a Ranger frame, and I have acquired a `34 Plymouth coupe stalled project that had the front two thirds of its frame homemade. This Plymouth frame extension is just straight rectangle tubing.

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 16
Hello Misbehaven, I couldn`t answer your PM last night, because my computer wouldn`t type anything. My `46 Dodge is really like a P15 Plymouth rebadged as a D23 Dodge. This may be a Canadian thing.
As far as reframing goes, I have done a `36 Ford an a Ranger frame, and I have acquired a `34 Plymouth coupe stalled project that had the front two thirds of its frame homemade. This Plymouth frame extension is just straight rectangle tubing.

We need to talk 😁

Latest posts

Back