New old guy from Misouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblockhearse

Cape in Missouri. Just found this site again. I was in here a long time ago and plumb forgot all about it. This gittin old **** sucks!! Anyway I just got my new old ride. 63 Bel Air long roof . Traded it even steven for an old dozer that needed a **** load of work and I was to tired to do it. Anyway, my ride has a 6 popper 230 cid w/ 3 on the tree for now and runs great. First of all, the tree has to go on the floor (Hurst of course) then the white roof, stupid lookin hubcaps (replacing with red rims and wide whites) and next year, the six has to go. We're stepping her up with a 454 rat that's been layin around for quite a spell. Oh and BTW, I'm turning the wagon into a flat black rat rod hearse (as my name finally!!! LOL) The wife is right into it with me. She's fixen on painting the mural of a cemetery scene on the sides along with the curtains etc, while I install a new carb kit, water pump and the rest of some mechanical work and a little more inside gutting that it needs. It's got some rust, but not enough LOL. We're calling it His and Hearse. Pics are to come soon. Great to be here with y'all.

Doug

Latest posts

Back