What Did Ya Get Done This Weekend?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

Now if I could just get the brake lights to work. Were working fine before I had the under hood wiring fire and had to rewire the car. Tail lights work, turn signals work and flashers work, but no brake lights. I has to be something simple, but I'm not finding it.

What
Now if I could just get the brake lights to work. Were working fine before I had the under hood wiring fire and had to rewire the car. Tail lights work, turn signals work and flashers work, but no brake lights. I has to be something simple, but I'm not finding it.

When I have problems like that I just start over and totally rewire that one circuit! Is it on a mechanical switch or inline?

Toad

With respect, phil... 1985 is 34 years behind us. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your frustration, but I don't see many 60 year old guys anchoring a parts counter. :(

With respect, phil... 1985 is 34 years behind us. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your frustration, but I don't see many 60 year old guys anchoring a parts counter. :(

I know Dr.

I was this kid many years ago and I understand and was not rude to him. This was only one incidence in a week of several. one included the guy trying match threads of a brass pipe fitting to bolt threads on their thread checker. I know everybody has to learn but I get kind of tired of all the stores, not just parts stores having people with little or no knowledge of what their selling. Rant over. Just an old man venting.

I went on a major spring cleaning spree in the shop this weekend. Waiting on some parts & I had left a mess trying to get the coupe done by Round Up so I figured it was about time to whip it back into shape! Not my fav thing to do but it had to get done! :D

BoB

Making messes is always more fun. :D

Today, Sunday, I ran out of excuses not to add coolant and fire up the 39 to test leaks and so on. I found a leak in my brand new radiator. Well actually, I'll find it tomorrow after I pull the grille and surround again. Essentially undo most of Saturday's work. I soon discovered that I was not in the mood anymore, so I called it a day. Glad I only put water in it. Could have been worse.

A little over 2 weeks since the hernia surgery and the Doc says no lifting restrictions. So I've been clearing all the parts I'll never use out of the back garage. I hauled almost 3,000lbs out of the attic of the front garage. Plus dump stuff and lots of cardboard to burn. Slowly working on the dragster and the roadster PU.

A little over 2 weeks since the hernia surgery and the Doc says no lifting restrictions. So I've been clearing all the parts I'll never use out of the back garage. I hauled almost 3,000lbs out of the attic of the front garage. Plus dump stuff and lots of cardboard to burn. Slowly working on the dragster and the roadster PU.

Glad to hear your on the mend Bob.

Latest posts

Back