Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a lil cruise today & saw this rusty heap! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• rttruck.jpg
    rttruck.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 50
Saw this really nice body at a junk store yesterday! Price tag said $4K or best offer! He was *really* proud of even his junkyest junk so I headed on down the highway! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• coupebody.jpg
    coupebody.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 46
On a local Chevy dealer's lot...

attachment.php

14 new Corvettes. When I was a kid, the same dealer might have ONE... in the showroom!

Attachments

• traffic 71.JPG
    traffic 71.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 96
Saw this really nice body at a junk store yesterday! Price tag said $4K or best offer! He was *really* proud of even his junkyest junk so I headed on down the highway! :eek:

BoB

Like the tall T. Chop be a good idea with less oxygen that high. Best to avoid hypoxia. :cool:

Northwest Nationals antiques this weekend lots of cool stuff around town

Attachments

• 0803191047a_HDR.jpg
    0803191047a_HDR.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 36
One from last winter. (Somebody takes the term "daily driver" a little too seriously!)

attachment.php

More recently...

attachment.php

Last week. Beautiful car, all queered out with pro touring gear. :eek:

attachment.php

Yesterday, a nice more door survivor.

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 60.jpg
    traffic 60.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 97
  • traffic 56.jpg
    traffic 56.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 94
  • traffic 72.JPG
    traffic 72.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 98
  • traffic 73.JPG
    traffic 73.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 95
Spotted a couple more today...

Panel truck looks like it runs and drives???

attachment.php

Austin PU body, wrong hood, though the bed is full of sheetmetal parts...

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 74.JPG
    traffic 74.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 83
  • traffic 75.JPG
    traffic 75.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 78
That panel truck looks familiar! Right before my bud Tony left for Sweden, he parked his 64 in my yard for 2 years. I helped tow it to my place and helped haul it off to the new owner.

One from last winter. (Somebody takes the term "daily driver" a little too seriously!)

attachment.php

More recently...

attachment.php

Last week. Beautiful car, all queered out with pro touring gear. :eek:

attachment.php

Yesterday, a nice more door survivor.

attachment.php

Spotted a couple more today...

Panel truck looks like it runs and drives???

attachment.php

Austin PU body, wrong hood, though the bed is full of sheetmetal parts...

attachment.php

You sure see cool stuff!

Hmm, you didn't like the big wheels on the 67 but you didn't comment about the (what looks like) even bigger 22" diameter GM transport steelies on the panel [S;).

I like the wheels on that Camaro, and at the end of the day they're just wheels (doesn't look like it has giant brakes). :D

Last edited:
Lots of nice photos Doc. That Olds brings nice memories back for me, a 54 Sedan, same color. Looks like that Austin hood could drop into place with some work. Like your Chev trunk lid. :cool:

That panel truck looks familiar! Right before my bud Tony left for Sweden, he parked his 64 in my yard for 2 years. I helped tow it to my place and helped haul it off to the new owner.

Cool. :cool: My first "car" was a '64 GMC PU with a transplanted 283... it was a tire burner. [ddd The panel caught my eye for that reason... and the fact it doesn't have any extra windows cut in it!

You sure see cool stuff!

Hmm, you didn't like the big wheels on the 67 but you didn't comment about the (what looks like) even bigger 22" diameter GM transport steelies on the panel [S;).

I like the wheels on that Camaro, and at the end of the day they're just wheels (doesn't look like it has giant brakes). :D

Thanks, snopro. I try to stop and shoot whenever it's possible!

You'd have to see the Camaro in person. The wheels don't bother me, nor does the pro touring attempt... just saying, the car as a whole was a strange looking collection of schizophrenic thoughts... neither pro touring, nor classic muscle car. :confused:

I didn't notice the wheels on the panel, until I got home and resized the photo to post it here... looks good to me!

Lots of nice photos Doc. That Olds brings nice memories back for me, a 54 Sedan, same color. Looks like that Austin hood could drop into place with some work. Like your Chev trunk lid. :cool:

Thanks, Burgerman. If you look at A40 Austins, you'll see the hood is from another model, so some cuttin' and choppin' would be necessary!

https://www.google.com/search?q=aus...v85fkAhWjhOAKHYV8Aq4Q_AUIESgB&biw=911&bih=417

You'd have to see the Camaro in person. The wheels don't bother me, nor does the pro touring attempt... just saying, the car as a whole was a strange looking collection of schizophrenic thoughts... neither pro touring, nor classic muscle car. :confused:

I just figured I'd take the opportunity to give you a hard time. [cl

I get what you mean on the Camaro being confused, there are many of builds around here like that. It seems like people go "I like all these things" and put them all together in their vehicle even though they don't compliment eachother.

Latest posts

Back