Newb as it gets

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMorehouse

Hey group.

I am as green as can be. I worked in a gas station and did basic tune-ups and tire changes when I was a high school kid in the '60s. I have always wanted to get back into it but I have never done anything more challenging than a simple water pump swap before so I have lots to learn.

I don't know the best way to go just yet so I am lurking and learning all I can here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the photos here make me drool. I especially like the rat rods and I have an old GMC from the '40s in my backyard. I don't have any idea where to begin but that seems like the fun part of the adventure.

Cheers,
Dave

by the way this is the only group that will not down you for any ideas you may have ... but they will steer you in the right direction on the safety part

Welcome aboard! And greetings from Portland OR. This is a great place to hang out and learn. Sounds like you are no spring chicken either. :D There are a bunch of us here.

Hi welcome. I'm not especially proficient either, but always wanted to be more so and have a fun vehicle or two.

Latest posts

Back