Re introducing my self...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patina

Been busy with life and then had a small house fire. So I haven’t had a lot of time for inter web stuff.

I’m from Newfoundland Canada, I love old cars of all makes a models and always scroungin parts and scrap yards for odds and ends. My fiancé says I call smell rust lol.
Anyways not to ramble on but I always enjoyed this form for its friendly atmosphere and the sweet rides. I look forward to see everyone’s rides.

I’m currently building a 31 model a aka rusty Buchans and 56 ford f100

Cheers, Jason

Welcome back from Northern Michiigan.
Post some pics and start a build thread.
Give the Mrs something to really get mad about...[ddd
[P [P [P
Torchie

Im relearning the internet lo. I’ll to start up loading pictures on to photobucket again. I got a lot of progress on the 56 but I redesigned the rat and got some big changes.

Im relearning the internet lo. I’ll to start up loading pictures on to photobucket again. I got a lot of progress on the 56 but I redesigned the rat and got some big changes.

Naw, post your pix thru the board here now. That way they'll keep showing up. Photobucket is trying to screw people. You have been gone...

Welcome back.

You can load your pictures directly to the forum. (No harder than PukeBucket, just different.)

I was writing a long-winded complicated simple step by step reply, but it's quicker and easier to explain "live".

Message me if you like. A few minutes on the phone should get us to the bottom quicker than a stone boat...

Latest posts

Back