Car show/collection photos (lots of em)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
I went to a show last weekend and I'm finally getting around to posting the photos. The cool thing about this show was it took place at a location where there is a private car collection that's not always available for public viewing. This is about an hour and a half from where I live. I tried to get some photos of the collection but it was dark and CROWDED. I did the best I could. The photos are not the greatest but it was something to think that a single person owns the building and all of those toys. The displays were really nice. He also had a collection of Model A Fords that was just unbelievable. I'll get to those later in the thread.

There are over a hundred pictures overall so check back in until I say I'm done. It'll take a while to post them. The car show photos will start after the car collection photos and the Model A photos will be near the end, Enjoy..........

Like I said, this first bunch was taken inside the car collection building. Every car was a quality restoration and the inside of the building is dressed up like a city block.

Okay on with the show photos. I believe there were about 500 cars there so I just took a sampling of photos. Not too many ratty cars. Just to give you an idea, VERY few of the cars I took photos of won anything. Mostly the finely restored muscle cars and really high dollar stuff did well. Like I said earlier, I'll say when I'm done posting.

Last edited:

The scooter in the last few photos sported a genuine "Normskull". I can tell the graphics were painted by Sonny DePalma. Very detailed. None of that stuff is decals.

Latest posts

Back