Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm mentally involved in the task,, ive unplugged a grinder to plug in the drill, suddenly finding the drill no longer works... ? ! finding a plug in the mess and plugging the grinder back in ,...

worse still i keep losing the mental note to keep my work area tidy ... sigh

Not me. I always know what I'm doing . . . . NOT! Lately I've been having trouble with laying down a tool or a bolt and then like 2 minutes later I cannot find the dad-gum thing. Makes me so mad!! :mad:

Grab something similar to what you lost and start doing what you were doing. You'll either go to set it down in the same place or lose it too. :D

Hardest for me is to find my reading glasses to actually see what I plugged where. Finding them on top of my head is the cherry on the cake.... :rolleyes:

Grab something similar to what you lost and start doing what you were doing. You'll either go to set it down in the same place or lose it too. :D

Lol, I'd probably lose it as well.
What I really need to do is get a jar or magnetic dish or something to put the bolts & screws in.

Lol, I'd probably lose it as well.
What I really need to do is get a jar or magnetic dish or something to put the bolts & screws in.
I have magnetic dishes full of hardware sticking to metal surfaces all over my shop. :eek: They are pretty cool. Cheap at HF. Sometimes free.

safe_image.php

Hardest for me is to find my reading glasses to actually see what I plugged where. Finding them on top of my head is the cherry on the cake.... :rolleyes:

I like when I want to see what time it is, etc. and I panic because I can't find my phone.

Because I'm talking to somebody on my phone. :p

Latest posts

Back