Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karl, you are a heck of good customizer and an even better person. Thank you for all the knowledge you have shared here. You are respected and loved.

Hang in there, buddy.

Last edited:
Sorry to head the bad news Karl:eek: Good thoughts for what ever you might need!!
Thanks for all the advice and suggestions [P
Keep on keeping on [cl

So sorry to hear the news, we're all thinking of you and always look forward to hearing your 2 cents worth on what we're doing. Already missing you and your regular progress on your projects.
Keep on keepin' on brother....

I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but have really enjoyed and learned a lot from watching your work and ideas as expressed in this Dodge.

Really sorry to hear about this additional health issue. For whatever it's worth to you, I will be praying for you.

Wow, what a sad bit of news I stumbled apon this morning. Very sad to hear about your health good sir. Stay positive as much as you can. I think that helps a lot. We will be thinking of you and your family. Thanks for all you have contributed to around these parts!

I'm seeing now to what degree we owe the liveliness of this forum to Torchie.

Does anyone have off-line contact with him? I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but miss his interaction & input here.

I'm seeing now to what degree we owe the liveliness of this forum to Torchie.

Does anyone have off-line contact with him? I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but miss his interaction & input here.

Yeah, I’ve been wondering how he’s doing myself. Hope we haven’t heard the last from him yet.

Latest posts

Back