:ROUND 5: UDS 2018 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - Numbers/Letters/Emblems

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second

attachment.php

Attachments

• dec 05 10 34 cadillac 010.jpg
    dec 05 10 34 cadillac 010.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 243
not sure if this is too oblique for the rules.. but is cool Kiwi history .. this is an old can of "duco" no2 cutting compound .. instructions

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 38
Thank you, yes they are mine. I was watermarking some photos awhile back because someone was posting my photos on the web claiming they were theirs.

1st. was at 2008 Goodguys in Spokane
2nd was at a local show also 2008
3rd was at the Gilmore Museum in 2014 (BTW, Gilmore museum should be on everybody's bucket list.)

Thank you, yes they are mine. I was watermarking some photos awhile back because someone was posting my photos on the web claiming they were theirs.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” - Oscar Wilde

Internet thieves aside, your pictures are excellent and I invite you to quit making the rest of us look bad. ;)

I'm posting this with phone, the laptop? I've asked for help but i don't think that works either[S
And yes i lived in germany for a few years in the 60's.:D

Attachments

• V35.jpg
    V35.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 40
If one is good a whole table full is better. Right? Taken Friday at the Fallout Drags.

Attachments

• fallout 2018 016.jpg
    fallout 2018 016.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 35
Wow! You guys are all over this one!

Doc, thanks for keeping an eye on the roadrats! I've been out camping for a few days (and man did I need the get away!)

Just happy to be here, Sam. :D

My photo of my favorite T-shirt. (If you look close, there's some cat hair on it.) "Fast Company" belongs to a friend. I didn't mess with the colour. It's printed in B&W and stays that way...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0376 sized.JPG
    IMG_0376 sized.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Back