Hi from South Dakota...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutDriver

Hey everybody, checking in tonight from cold and snowy South Dakota.

I am a machine maintenance tech and welder [;) at a plant that produces parts for artillery shells, grenades, missiles, parachute cutters etc..... My wife and I also have some farm and pasture land that we rent out. As you can see from my screen name, I've spent my entire life around IH Scouts.

Our current project is a 1960 (titled as a '61) International B110 pickup. Its in the process of getting a Mustang II fronted and a John's Industries 9 inch rear. Power will come from a mildly built Chevy 327 and be routed thru a 4L60e. Attached is a picture of it before it got torn down to the bare frame. Its currently on the fun side of things and slowly going back together.

Thanks for having me here!

Scott

Attachments

• Resized_20171029_181209.jpg
    Resized_20171029_181209.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 35
Wow!! Friendly site! Thanks for all the welcomes. :D

Give me a little time to sort thru some pictures and I will start a build thread on our IH pickup. Hoping to have it on the road in the fall of 2019 or spring of 2020.

Scott

Still cold here in South Dakota. This was the temp on Wednesday morning. Note the negative sign!

Scott

Attachments

• Resized_20190130_070056.jpg
    Resized_20190130_070056.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to Undead Sleds, from northern Alberta. One of my nephews is showing some interest in hotrod building so we're starting on a '56 IH pickup.
Yesterday morning we were in Jamaica where it was 30 C or 85 F above, and this morning we're home and it's -45 C or -50 F. Whooo, what a difference.

Attachments

• -50 F temp.jpg
    -50 F temp.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back