Cars of RRR. Post Your Pics Here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1919 IH..... the crate

After starting out to be a speedster project, changing plans and years on the back burner the crate has finally happened. The theme changed to something like the trucks in the 'teens that were bought as a rolling chassis and the owners provided their own cabs. These are examples for those who will be shaking their heads in disbelief.

This is my interpretation :D

After starting out to be a speedster project, changing plans and years on the back burner the crate has finally happened. The theme changed to something like the trucks in the 'teens that were bought as a rolling chassis and the owners provided their own cabs. These are examples for those who will be shaking their heads in disbelief.

This is my interpretation :D

That is SUPER COOL!!!! Nice work! I second what CORPO said, why don't we get a build thread? [ddd

Earth Dude. You, as they say,...Are da Man!! Fantastic. Only thing I don't like is that I'm not close enough to you to get a ride along with you.

Last edited:
i was looking on my phone when i responded before.. now that I am on a larger screen.. I demand more photos! looks to be some cool and creative details going on..

Latest posts

Back