Cars of RRR. Post Your Pics Here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, If you are asking about the dragster, there is a thread in the "Builds" section. It is a "sticky" so it stays near the top. It's called something like, "I'm Gonna Build a Dragster". I like your Bucket a lot. They sure are fun!

LDG, My International, which I recently sold was at Stillwater tonight, as was my '38 Dodge truck. I'll Pm my phone # to you.

Lotsa talent, lotsa cool!!

First I have actually seen this thread, two thumbs up guy's, coast to coast cool, Preacher, do I hear a AMEN?

Tom, If you are asking about the dragster, there is a thread in the "Builds" section. It is a "sticky" so it stays near the top. It's called something like, "I'm Gonna Build a Dragster". I like your Bucket a lot. They sure are fun!

LDG, My International, which I recently sold was at Stillwater tonight, as was my '38 Dodge truck. I'll Pm my phone # to you.

thanks bob!

my 67

at its current stage

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 76
Back on page 2 (February 2008) I listed some of my toys...figured now that I finally got one on the road I should update...Here's the 40 Studebaker...I'll keep picking at and fixing stuff on this as I drive it

P8317315.jpg

P8317318.jpg

Now (hopefully) over the winter, I'm going to start combining the 64 Daytona motor and trans and probably the dash and gauges (and whatever else I can pirate) with my 47 M5 Studebaker pickup

P5156424.jpg

P5156426.jpg

Truck1.jpg

New guys ride

Just finished the Forty truck. The Model A is the next project, having grand kids need something with more room.

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.jpg
    001 - Copy.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 31 Ford in the raw.jpg
    31 Ford in the raw.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 67
Ok. Here`s why we don`t have kids. My wife and I love cars.

Attachments

• CAMARO.jpg
    CAMARO.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Copy of MVC-001S.JPG
    Copy of MVC-001S.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Dar with her truck[1].jpg
    Dar with her truck[1].jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 207
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DARS 5 WINDOW1.JPG
    DARS 5 WINDOW1.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 113
Wait! There`s more.

Attachments

• playing 094.jpg
    playing 094.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 96
  • BILLS PICTURES 112.jpg
    BILLS PICTURES 112.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 177
  • BILLS PICTURES 105.jpg
    BILLS PICTURES 105.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 103
  • BILLS PICTURES 096.jpg
    BILLS PICTURES 096.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 51 1.jpg
    51 1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 125
One more. This winters project. We still have all of these.

Attachments

• INSURANCE IMAGES 012.jpg
    INSURANCE IMAGES 012.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 29-9.JPG
    29-9.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 29 roadster 004.jpg
    29 roadster 004.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 102
I'm just the opposite :D My kids are the reason I've never had any cars!! :mad: Nice collection you have going there! Thanks for all the pics.

Thunder

Thanks guys. None would be here without having a wife that doesn`t mind getting dirty with me. She`d rather comb an old car junkyard looking for parts than go to the mall. I`m very lucky to have her.
The tubbed Camaro is my 15 minutes of fame as it was a Hot Rod cover car in Sept `88. Made eleven different mags. Now it isn`t even close to competing with what you see at Goodguys.Everyone seems to have spent $100k on their cars these days. I sold both Camaros to build a house in `93 and was fortunate enough to buy them back a decade later. Never did let go of the `55 and did a restoration complete with big block, rack & pinion, and Moser 9" three years ago. All the trucks are because Dar loves those things. She owns the Chevies and I like the Fords. I`ve built a truck each winter for the last five years.We really enjoy the rusty stuff. No waxing required.
I`ve really been impressed with what guys on this site do in their personal garages. The ideas and fab work displayed make spending time here well worth it.Good job to all.

Bill

Last edited:
Gastrick, Got any pics of the `67? I loved the old days of prostreet when the cars were barely drivable and sported wild paint jobs. Thse were the days...You could get away with a smoky burnout occasionally then.
Knowing now how muscle car prices are I probably shouldn`t have cut up an original RS/SS L78 optioned car but too late now. The original engine is still there but it would be a lot of work to replace the entire floorboard. Better just leave it as is.

More Camaro pics

Attachments

• PINK 7.JPG
    PINK 7.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 87
  • PINK 6.JPG
    PINK 6.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
  • PINK 5.JPG
    PINK 5.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 61
  • PINK 4.JPG
    PINK 4.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 68
  • PINK 3.JPG
    PINK 3.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 86
Gastrick, Got any pics of the `67? I loved the old days of prostreet when the cars were barely drivable and sported wild paint jobs. Thse were the days...You could get away with a smoky burnout occasionally then.
Knowing now how muscle car prices are I probably shouldn`t have cut up an original RS/SS L78 optioned car but too late now. The original engine is still there but it would be a lot of work to replace the entire floorboard. Better just leave it as is.

More Camaro pics

AEROCOLOR, Mine was an RS/SS car also. It was a a workhorse on the dragstrip then I made some changes and drove it on the street for a while. The fellow I sold it to put it back on the track. It still looks basically the same now. I saw it at the track recently. I sold it back in the late 80's.

He she is in 9.90 super gas race trim although I had already removed the slicks and engine.

I painted it (this was the early to mid 80's. I'm a lot older and fatter now)

I threw a blown 355 roller motor in it with Brownsfield alum heads. It was a fun car.....and darn fast.

Bet you wish that was still in the garage. I can tell it was a while ago. Been some time since I used newspaper to tape up a paint job!LOL
Thanks for sharing the photos. Still got the Corvette coupe?
I`m a little larger now too. We seem to get bigger when we slow down but I still don`t have enough time to get everything done.

Wife and I took a little expedition trip yesterday on a tip about some Model A parts and bought a`31 sedan body a guy had found in a neighbors barn. Came with fenders, hood, grill and TITLE! Well worth the 2 hour drive. Goes to show they are still out there somewhere. $1800 after negotiation. I`ll bet it`s worth a little more than that. I`ll post photos if I can get them downsized. Way too big for the forum limits.

Bill

Latest posts

Back