Stolen Mazdarati

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burgerman

Thieves took the Roadkill truck off a trailer at a hotel this week. :mad: Lets all be on the lookout. Its yellow with a big block in the back.

Here ya go!

BoB

Attachments

• roadkill1.jpg
    roadkill1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 45
  • roadkill2.jpg
    roadkill2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 46
Thieves annoy the crap out of me. A few years back there was a very high-end Willys that went missing in BC around Christmas time and it was found on a trailer a week or so later, they dumped it when the social media campaign to find it hit the local news.

bellingham tweekers???????:mad:

good chance it's them--- the dems in this state with thier homeless "drive" to the NW is a big contributor with the hands off policies all over the west side.

been a victim of it down here too.

Later:cool:

Actually it was stolen in California. I copied this from David Freiburger's Instagram post:
STOLEN!!! The Roadkill Mazdarati has been stolen!!!! It was on a trailer at the Hampton Inn In Blythe, California, with a blown up engine and transmission. Someone worked really hard to get it off the trailer, push it to the road, and either load it back up or pull it away. Did you see anything? Email [email protected] and we will share with the police. It’s not like the truck is hard to spot! Please share!

lol... is that stupid or am I missing something here... old mazda truck with powerfull blown up Olds motor& trans.... really...?

I hate thieves :mad:

Latest posts

Back