How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This past week we had two days at zero and one at near sixty with over two inches of rain.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
The big snow machine just keeps on dumping here. I'm beginning to get concerned about making my surgery appointment. I usually have to leave my house early in the a.m. and the county doesn't even get to my road before noon some times. Well. We shall see.....
Torchie

whole bunch of nothing here. little freeze, little snow, little no freeze, little rain, little wind, little sunshine inbetween....

Already have about a foot of snow here and we are in the middle of another storm. It was supposed to dump 11 inches, but so far it only snowed about 2 inches! Hopefully they called this one wrong!!! Gotta keep reminding myself why I'm here! ..lol

Beaches are pretty crowed this time of the year

IMG_8947.JPG

I live in south fla. if it gets down to 60 here everyone complains it’s freezing. It’s freezing here ha ha
A good ways north of you and we're getting into the 40s at night...I think bobw left the door open and brought a cold wave with him....:D

guys .. I cant imagine what -50 wind chill is like !! ,, but saw some stuff on our news last night, struggling to understand / believe ferocity .. specially when an 18 yr old student is found frozen to death outside his school....

anyway has got me really thinking .. stay safe ..

were are going through up to 96 fah here .. that's hotter than usual in the southern half of NZ ..

wild

Was 60* here today, same tomorrow, 71 Monday! :eek::D But a chance of showers almost every day, then back to the 50's by Friday. :(

Spring is only 6 weeks away![cl[cl[cl[cl

Six weeks, Bama? I hope you're wrong. Groundhog day is tomorrow. (Feb 2 is my father's birthday. RIP, Dad.) If the groundhog can't see his shadow, spring will arrive early... if he can see his shadow, 6 more weeks of winter.

I remember following Dad around on the day, my little brother and I looking for his shadow... Dad was a good sport... anyhow, I don't recall marking the calendar or counting the weeks, only his willing to entertain my brother and I...

At any rate, Groundhog Day will forever remind me of my father. May the groundhog poke his head out, see nothing and spring arrives early!

specially when an 18 yr old student is found frozen to death outside his school....

Curious as I am, what were the conditions, crate?

I've heard of people dying of hypothermia in relatively warm climes and I mean no disrespect... a blanket can save a life @ 60° F but it wouldn't kill me to sleep naked in the grass at the same temperature...

Curious as I am, what were the conditions, crate?

I've heard of people dying of hypothermia in relatively warm climes and I mean no disrespect... a blanket can save a life @ 60° F but it wouldn't kill me to sleep naked in the grass at the same temperature...

This is my 3rd winter here in Northern Illinois. We have had minus temps all week and with the wind chill have put them down into the minus 50's!!! Doc, I thought I knew what cold felt like...HA, I was WRONG!!!:eek:

This is my 3rd winter here in Northern Illinois. We have had minus temps all week and with the wind chill have put them down into the minus 50's!!! Doc, I thought I knew what cold felt like...HA, I was WRONG!!!:eek:

Where did you move from?

This may sound childish... let me rephrase... I know it sounds childish... I've relieved myself outdoors (in the evil cold) and watched some it roll away in little frozen marbles!

Where did you move from?

This may sound childish... let me rephrase... I know it sounds childish... I've relieved myself outdoors (in the evil cold) and watched some it roll away in little frozen marbles!

Last resided in south eastern Kansas...hardly any snow when I was there, but plenty of Tornado warnings! Lol

Latest posts

Back