My 40 Dodge Truck Build - Maybe a 41 LOL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember but if you are gonna cover up all that cool motor set up, you aughta make it to where you can easily remove the hood and side panels. That would look totally sick running down the road open-engine. [dr

Can't remember but if you are gonna cover up all that cool motor set up, you aughta make it to where you can easily remove the hood and side panels. That would look totally sick running down the road open-engine. [dr

Hey Pal! Open Engine Bay! No hood or side skirts, no fenders except maybe some small fenders that turn with the tires just on the backside to protect my door paint. Gona let it all hang out! But officer....here's my family card [ddd

Body working the bed. The passenger side outside & inside are just about done. Started on the rear roll pan & tailgate.

Unfortunately I've pulled the long head of my bicep off the shoulder attachment so once I line up the surgery I'll be out of business for as long as a few months.

I'm going to have to learn to block sand with my feet :eek:(

Attachments

• DSCF5852.jpg
    DSCF5852.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF5854.jpg
    DSCF5854.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 16
sorry to hear that... for us as well :p
I also hear scratshing your butt with your feet is a lot harder than blocking, so go for it... [cl

sorry to hear that... for us as well :p

Same here, been there done that...twice:eek: sick struggle with stuff
every day. Just don't try and rush getting back to things. Good luck with it.

I also hear scratshing your butt with your feet is a lot harder than blocking, so go for it... [cl

Good one Dutch....:D:D:D

Thanks guys....

Bob I am going to ask you bout the shoulder surgery.....I need some work done to my shoulder so looks he may do both at the same time.

ZZ I wish I could say I was doing heavy dead lifts or benching the hemi but not the case. It's been hurting like hell just doing simple things. I was wrapping some of that saran wrap stuff around some gutter leaders.....and snap. WTF

Yah....I think I hurt my self while sleeping as well. I though my wife was beating me with a stick in my sleep but that wasn't the case.

It's a slow go here. Sanding with 1 arm is tough and gets old quick. I tried my feet but that dog wont hunt.

Went up to help my son on Sunday.... he shot the new truck he's building. It's exactly same the same build, same Crown Vic Front End and another SC Mustang drive train. Different color

Can't hold the gun up so I was the hose tender and the mix man....ARRRG

Wonder how much they'll give the old lady for me at the glue factory :eek:(

Lets see if the video will run.....

Latest posts

Back