just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah

Guilty!

Attachments

• image_88965225101164.jpg
    image_88965225101164.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
Unless the vacuum cleaner inlet is plumbed into the exhaust flow at or behind the venturi, there will be exhaust gasses and pressure entering you car. This picture shows the vacuum inlet, entering the exhaust flow in front of the venturi. But maybe the venturi is not where it appears to be from the outside.

Don't buy this wonderous device.

Unless the vacuum cleaner inlet is plumbed into the exhaust flow at or behind the venturi, there will be exhaust gasses and pressure entering you car. This picture shows the vacuum inlet, entering the exhaust flow in front of the venturi. But maybe the venturi is not where it appears to be from the outside.

Damn, I ordered 2 hahaha

I'm sorry Mac, I don't follow. If it is producing vacuum, how are exhaust gases travelling against the air flow in the hose and into the car?

Hello Snopro, I'm back from the Red Deer swapmeet.
My point was that the way the gizmo looks, there won't be any vacuum, because the inlet to the hose to the inside of the car is in front of the venturi where the high pressure exhaust is. The venturi is restricting the flow of exhaust so, in front of it the pressure will be higher. If the 'vacuum' inlet was further back the venturi would be creating a low pressure area and the vacuum inlet would then be drawing vacuum. I think. It's like they put the whole thing on the car backwards.

Latest posts

Back