Decisions...decisions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it seems the guy who owns the truck is wanting to try and sell it first. Maybe a money tight situation for him, who knows. He came at me with the deal originally. I made the trip to his place to check the truck out. Who know. People can be strange sometimes. Will keep everyone informed. I did see a pretty nice 46 Mercury Coupe that I liked. But, still want me a truck.

Kinda sounds like he wanted a straight up trade, knew he could make more money selling your Torino.

Well, it seems that we might have struck a deal on the F1 Ford. I am going to his place Tuesday evening,to drive it ( just down the road and back) ,and check the motor out. If everything checks out it will be a done deal. I honestly don't think I have ever seen a cleaner rust free Ford truck. I have looked at a lot of them too. This truck has the motor I want, and he got to a price I can live with. I will just pay cash for the truck, and keep trying to sell the Fairlane.

Going to pick up the 48 F1 this afternoon. Can't wait to get into this thing. I crawled underneath the truck again last night. It is unbelievable how clean the underside of this truck is. Even down to the bed rails that the boards bolt to are rust free . I will get photos once I get the truck here.

Just got back with the new truck.
0314182112.jpg

0314182112a.jpg

Wow, even has a perfect chrome grille! Like Eman said, the right wheel/tire combo will really wake it up....like a set of polished Torque Thrusts and black walls......no white walls please!

Latest posts

Back