:ROUND 2: UDS 2018 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - Black & White or Sepia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD - ROUND 2
Black & White or Sepia
Judge: Dr Crankenstein
PRIZES: To Be Announced - Ideas Anyone?
Round 1 will be closed at 3:00AM on June 28th

Quick and Dirty Rules: (should cover most of it unless you're editing)
----------------------------
***All entries must be a photo taken by you*** no matter how long ago.
Please, no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels. At least 500 pixels one direction.
There is very limited photo editing allowed. (see RULES thread)
Post up to 3 pics. One will be considered.
Amateurs only.
There is a Theme restriction. (see below)
No profanity, pets, or people. (Spectators in the background, etc. are OK)

***PHOTOBUCKET*** It's broke. Don't use it. I'd suggest uploading to Undead Sleds instead.

***If anyone needs HELP making a pic black and white, posting, resizing, editing a pic, or help how to use camera functions - ask right here in this thread.***

Full rules can be found here: RULES
If you don't read them, don't be upset if your pic is disqualified.

THEME: Black & White or Sepia
------------
Well Doc is pretty darn good at those black and white photos, and now he wants to see what you can do! So now is your chance to get all sophisticated artsy with a moody black and white, or maybe go old timey with sepia tones. Or maybe throw all that out and just take a color picture of something like a wide white wall on a black rim!

This is Undead Sleds, so lets keep it geared toward what we are about here, but we're not just about zombie rods, so if it's got wheels, had wheels, is related to wheels, or is around your shop, it might be worth a picture!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OTHERS PICTURES IN THE SUBMISSION THREADS
(it makes it hard for judges to know who the picture belongs to)

If there are questions about anything we can discuss it here. And if I forgot something, let me know!

Here is one of mine

Attachments

• Photo Editor-20180610_200345.jpg
    Photo Editor-20180610_200345.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 162
I had to let my eyes adjust to guitonit's pic to really get the full effect.

Good stuff already! I really dig the monochromatic photos.

Attention Mods! please don't reduce me to stinking purple smoke with a vaporizor, but Boys and Girls, there's 17000+ members registered here. Likely a bunch of us are carrying cell phones. Don't give me crap saying it doesn't have a camera on it. Find one of the those...
Lots of us have cameras also...why can't we get more than 20 participants in a foto contest? What would make it better?

Can you translate the message on the frame for us Dutch?

uhhm... actually, that`s not so easy [S

It`s a saying in a dialect spoken in small part of the eastern side of this country... which I do speak, read & write :D I think what he`s trying to say is he built something stupid just because he could and nobody else would... :p

You've posted a few pics of bikes in pieces now. I'm starting to think getting on a bike with you might not be a good idea. :D

Latest posts

Back