The Z.Z.Rat Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to suggest that to our local farmers...

Sounds like a more humane way of putting down the natural fertilizer.... :D at least for us city folk..

Check out page 10 of this build & there are some pics of the Caddy we brought home. Mike & I measured up the back kinda dream'n & scheme'n & we figured we had to cut out a center of about 20".

Here's some pics

Moser engineering in portland! Indiana built the rear diff for us. A friend of mine works there. they were able to use some left over parts to make it up.

Here's some pics of their showroom. the other pics are at our shop.

Had a little knee surgery yesterday so have some time to catch up while sitting around the house for a couple.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 58
Chuckle,Chuckle,Chuckle!

Hey I came across some of your recent work (pics) today. Pretty darn nice.

Think I mentioned to you awhile back about some old copper woven lightning ground wire.Looks just like a snake. It's aged so you know what it looks like. Do you think you could make a coiled up rattle snake using it as the body & maybe some brass as the rattles tail & come up with a head & mouth opened showing fangs?

Chuckle,Chuckle,Chuckle!

Hey I came across some of your recent work (pics) today. Pretty darn nice.

Think I mentioned to you awhile back about some old copper woven lightning ground wire.Looks just like a snake. It's aged so you know what it looks like. Do you think you could make a coiled up rattle snake using it as the body & maybe some brass as the rattles tail & come up with a head & mouth opened showing fangs?

I would love to give it a try.

finally got back around to making some progress on this one. wanted to do something neat on the rear suspension and tried to same some room. so i decided to go with a cantilever coil over set up, nothing to crazy. everythings works great and no issues through complete suspension cycle. still needs some minor things finished up

working on design and set up

all mocked up minus some little things like spacers and more tube work

Latest posts

Back