Hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbillyrat

Hello from New Mexico. I'm very seriously considering attempting to build a rat rod. I don't have much knowledge or experience but I guess everyone starts somewhere. Father of two daughters (3 yrs and 5 mts) so the build will probably be slow.

Welcome to RRR! Maybe you should find yourself an old 40's-50's 4door driver and make it undead sled? Great for a family of 4!

Welcome from Central Tejas! Good luck on your build! And don't be afraid to ask questions... we've all been there ourselves!

BoB

Welcome to RRR! Maybe you should find yourself an old 40's-50's 4door driver and make it undead sled? Great for a family of 4!

I was considering building a 4 door trifive Chevy. At the end of the day I thought it would be better to try a cheaper build first. Just something to raise a little hell in.

Thanks everyone. I will definitely have questions and will start a build thread as soon as I get something in my garage.

Welcome from SoCal [cl
Get the girls involved, mine started at 7 and 9, the older one was ok with it but the young one is still building stuff with me, she's now 27 and married. [;)
Keep us posted. [P

Welcome from the big pond! :D

I was considering building a 4 door trifive Chevy. At the end of the day I thought it would be better to try a cheaper build first. Just something to raise a little hell in.

Yeah, tri-five builds ain't cheap. You can build or buy a nice ratty and have a lot of fun on the cheap, ain't nothing wrong with that!

Toad

Welcome to undead sleds from northern Alberta.
I also have two daughters, and they've shown their interest in my hobbies by each putting their name on one of my future projects; a '68 Super Bee, and a '57 Monarch two door hardtop, [Canadian Mercury].

Latest posts

Back