Tator is Building Bikes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
Terry and Lee, who are known as Tator in this site have been messing with bikes lately.
First is a Sportster that was all psychedelic, with weird paint and a messed up engine. Looks like a show bike now and runs like a dream

Second is also a Sportster drag bike. Is was missing a essentials and was kind of thrown together. They'll get it sorted out.

Last is a 1948 (I think) BSA 250. It turned over freely because there was no piston in it. Runnin' good now.

Attachments

• Terry's Bikes 001.jpg
    Terry's Bikes 001.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Terry's Bikes 002.jpg
    Terry's Bikes 002.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Terry's Bikes 003.jpg
    Terry's Bikes 003.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 47
The red bike I built for my bike to ride. I have a big Harley that I turned 70 this year and it was getting pretty heavy for me so I am selling that one and the green bike and the old BSA I bought reasonable because they were in disrepair. I fix them up in my spare time and sell them to support my drag racing habit because on the back of Tator it says "horsepower brakes $hit", truer words were never spoken. Thanks for posting my stuff Bob W.

That BSA reminds me of a Triumph 650 I rode a bit in the late '60s. Like Mr. Tater, I am old enough to stay of of bikes nowadays. Unless I had something lighter like that... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back