'30 Model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had the talent to sew the seats myself . I built the wood backers and glued and shaped the foam , then I had a friend do the seat covers with some zodiac vinyl I ordered on the internet www.yourautotrim.com . the sheet metal patch panels come from Don at www.doubledrodandcustom.com . Don is a real rodder himself, so he was a big help. Alot of the parts for the car I gathered locally and others on ebay .

the pipes are Sanderson zoomies , ceramic coated. You can really hear the cam good with open pipes , it's not to terribly loud in the car when you get it up to speed though

HPIM0491.jpg

[cl[dr
Loverly, just loverly........ One fine piece of work. I got a big bundle of burlap a couple o months back. Mind if I borrow your interior idea for my 31?

[cl[dr
Loverly, just loverly........ One fine piece of work. I got a big bundle of burlap a couple o months back. Mind if I borrow your interior idea for my 31?

I would be honored , the seat bottoms are 8" think , then the foam was cut and sanded to shape ( a lot of trial and error ) . Thanks for the compliment !

HPIM0489.jpg

Latest posts

Back