Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted this while on a walk this weekend in our neighborhood. Pretty cool to just see parked on the side of the road, especially when you see what they parked between. YIKES. lol Enjoy!! :D

Attachments

• 2012-10-14_10-45-19_138.jpg
    2012-10-14_10-45-19_138.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 73
  • 2012-10-14_10-45-46_354.jpg
    2012-10-14_10-45-46_354.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 59
Our front desk girl has learned that I like cars, so she always tells me when a client shows up with one.

Here are a few that I thought to snap a photo of.

IMG_20121005_135943.jpg

imagejpeg_22.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

And this one, my client took me for a ride in, actually offered to let me drive it.... Damn it's nice, saw him with it a few weeks back, he told me he was thinking of selling it. Has only 2,500 miles on it.

EIMAG0208.jpg

And this is me driving our beater. I was following a good friend and didn't know it, so he snapped this photo and text-ed it to me. He told me, I never noticed him....

imagepng_2_zpscbd60cd6.png

Nice batch of pics, Rusty.

Thanks, here is one I took following a friend of mine this summer. Funny thing about the photo, it's not what I usually see driving....

I can't see the stoplights that well.....

And I like how you can see the back of his blower through the window and it is a his eye level.....

RustyNCA

DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0806.jpg

Last edited:
Ran across these guys on the way home. It was actually dark and rainy. Had to pull out some software tricks get some thing you could see. Kinda hard to tell but these are three Moose.
moose-1.jpg

It is hard sometimes to remember to take a picture

I saw this one at a building we take care of!
photo4-1.jpg

Saw this one at the farm supply building. I missed talking to the woman who owned it but saw her later in traffic

photo16.jpg

And I saw this creation down by Don in South Florida a while back It is actually a Chevy HHR

photo21.jpg

photo9.jpg

:rolleyes: Man I'll be glad when this election is over! It's starting to affect my 'traffic pix' :p

Spotted my friend Steve's old Chebby the other day, out stumping for his favorite Sheriff's candidate........

SteveBsChevyLarge.jpg

Then today I pulled into the local Lowes to pick up some materials and there sat this pretty clean little C-10 .............

c10campaigningLarge.jpg

.......now I don't want to get political but this guy got me to thinking [S I don't claim to know all about the classes and the economy and such but around here I can see folks that are worse off than me and folks that are a whole lot better off than me and this leads me to believe that I'd be considered middle class. So as I thought about this for a minute the first thing that came to mind was that I tend to work mostly for wealthy folks......because for the most part folks like me can't afford to hire us to do their work. Now I know where this guy was going with his sign but I'm thinking I should probably be supporting the folks that provide my bread and butter. ;)

I drive by this little Falcon every day. Notice the tags? Vintage Oregon on the front, "INK INC" on the rear...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 164

Latest posts

Back