48 DODGE Pilot House Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the guy with the SBC comment....
Just to put into perspective that stupidity isn't something new. About 40 years ago I had a chopped and channeled 32 Ford 5 window coupe. Built Flathead. 39 gear box all the stuff that guys now a days go ape S*** about. Now they call them "survivor" hot rods. Or "Old School"
Anyway. I had to sell it and the guy that bought told me that he was going to put a small block in it with and a turbo 350 and make it into a street rod. Kind of like the American Graffiti coupe.:eek: :eek:
Intelligence has it's limits. But stupidity knows no bounds.....
Glad to see that it sold POPS. On to the next one.....
Torchie

"and those that can't teach, teach teachers to teach".

That's a whole lot of teaching and not much learning!

I love the guy with the SBC comment....
Just to put into perspective that stupidity isn't something new. About 40 years ago I had a chopped and channeled 32 Ford 5 window coupe. Built Flathead. 39 gear box all the stuff that guys now a days go ape S*** about. Now they call them "survivor" hot rods. Or "Old School"
Anyway. I had to sell it and the guy that bought told me that he was going to put a small block in it with and a turbo 350 and make it into a street rod. Kind of like the American Graffiti coupe.:eek: :eek:
Intelligence has it's limits. But stupidity knows no bounds.....
Glad to see that it sold POPS. On to the next one.....
Torchie

Thanks Torchie.
Bet you wish you had that deuce back.

You can always look at the calendar pic and say it was yours!

I've really enjoyed the calendars you put together. Thanks again.
I've got a couple of pics I'll put on the wall of fame.

Well it looks like it cost you $499.00 to drive it a year and a half [cl
:cool:

That's a good way of looking at it. I'm pretty happy with the way it all worked out.

R-o-a-d t-r-i-p!!!!

Looks like I'm headed to Mehoopany, Pa. Where ever that is.
Got room for parts etc. going that way.
I'll be coming back empty if any one on the way back needs any thing hauled from the northeast part of our grand nation.

looks like i'm headed to mehoopany, pa. Where ever that is.
Got room for parts etc. Going that way.
I'll be coming back empty if any one on the way back needs any thing hauled from the northeast part of our grand nation.

are you sure mahootenanny is even a real place?[s

are you sure mahootenanny is even a real place?[s

Yep. I just found it on google maps. 2092 miles one way via Lexington Ky.
I have an old aunt I need to go see.

I'm not going to make this trip like I usually do. Lots of nice country to see that way. It might take me 10 days to 2 weeks to get back. Too bad my bride has to work. I'm gonna miss her. Ha!!!

Hey Pops, you gonna be traveling I-79 ?? The last house on Paradise Road happens to be off Exit 99 Be a shame to get that close and not get a free lunch on me. :D

Thanks for the offer. PM me your phone number and I'll call you when I get close and see if we can't meet up.

I-79! pennsylvania! goes through da burgh, I lived off exit 72 for a long time, my brother lives in meadville, and my dad loved going to the meadowlands, all on 79!

pennsyvania appalachians are stunning in the spring, and it should just be warming up in May! you may never leave. ;)

Latest posts

Back