fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What make cab is that [S International maybe. [P

...........maybe..
dntknw.gif

Kalashnikov's new electric car

''Russian manufacturing firm Kalashnikov has wheeled out a retro-looking electric car it says will give Elon Musk's Tesla a run for its money.

The firm behind the famous AK-47 assault rifle presented the eggshell-blue prototype vehicle, the CV-1, at an event near the capital, Moscow.

It said the CV-1, inspired by a Soviet hatchback created in the 1970s, was a revolutionary cutting-edge "supercar".

The company said in a statement on Thursday that the CV-1 car featured a number of "complex systems" with technology that would "let us stand in the ranks of global electric car producers such as Tesla".

It added that, when fully developed, the car would have a top speed several times higher than current electric vehicles produced by its firm and would be able to travel 220 miles (350 km) on a single charge.

As it is an initial prototype, details such as the vehicle's price tag have not yet been disclosed.''

l think it's cool looking and a great retro style, make a great little parts chaser/grocery getter:D

wondering if they will make a 2-door, that would be the one l'd buy for sure.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• russian CV-1.jpg
    russian CV-1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 59
  • russian CV-1.jpg1.jpg
    russian CV-1.jpg1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 53
  • russian CV-1.jpg1.jpg1.jpg
    russian CV-1.jpg1.jpg1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 54
Cool stuff Skull. Major retro ride. Wonder if our artistic members could photoshop this into a hot rod [S Also wonder'n if a small block could be shoe horned in there [ddd :D

hmm... I dunno... to me it still looks like another pos russian Lada with high tech headlights. Why trying to compete with Tesla when you cant even make fitting panels on a prototype built for presentation [S

Recycling old body tooling? Very amateurish customizing of an ugly late 60's-70's Datsun/Yugo/Lada/Vauxhall IMHO, kind of something you'd expect from the old USSR communist era, a party approved peoples car...:D

Recycling old body tooling? Very amateurish customizing of an ugly late 60's-70's Datsun/Yugo/Lada/Vauxhall IMHO, kind of something you'd expect from the old USSR communist era, a party approved peoples car...:D
But we have to admit that it still looks better than a Tesla. :D

When I was cruising around Detroit in my teens, there was a silver bug with a BBC and he had a large wind-up key on the back. Everyone knew that car. It was awesome.

Latest posts

Back