Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob inquired on a message while ago about tracking the Deuce.
I have the receipt and it did have a tracking number that I tried with.
This was the tracking statement I got form USPS.

Tracking Number: LH160918314US
Your item was processed through our MIAMI FL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on January 5, 2022 at 4:32 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Status updates beyond the United States are only available for select countries. For more information, review the list of eligible countries at http://www.usps.com/eligible-countries.htm .

weird... I`ve had loads of mail from the usa over the years, and most times I was surprised how fast it was delivered...sometimes within 3 days. Nothing yet. [S

A dollar will get you a donut that the DVD has fallen victim to mail theft, or mail carnage.
Could be in the Saragaso Sea by now.

well... that`s too bad. :( Still a chance it will be delivered next year or so...? right? It would be nice if they at least could tell us how many miles... :rolleyes:

I hope it still gets there. On the original receipt, they still issue disclaimers about how the covid has everything slowed down...sad!

well, there`s yer problem... :rolleyes:
I got a letter in the mail today telling me to pay customs clearance fees for an overseas package...

oh well... at least it surfaced :p

well, there`s yer problem... :rolleyes:
I got a letter in the mail today telling me to pay customs clearance fees for an overseas package...

oh well... at least it surfaced :p

What the hey? You would think that might have been brought up when I sent the package? Hey Dutch let me know how much it is and I'll cover it.

...well, looks like usps found my home... [cl

Attachments

• IMGP8274.jpg
    IMGP8274.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 22
so..., computer wizzard as I am... :confused: The laptop ate the movie, would not play it and would not open its mouth to release... well he!!, being a laptop, that`s not how you treat a blacksmith. Warned it, twice, went to the shop for some pliers and ripped out the evil tonque including the dvd... I won :D

So I watched the movie on the tv screen with sound through my `75 hifi set :)
Faith sure is a hot rodder or she wouldn`t have made that much work of engine sounds in the movie. The sound is awesome :cool:
I can find and name a thing or 2 I don`t like about the movie , but I won`t... It`s mind boggling to see what this lady did to 'build' this movie. Nothing short of building a car... :cool:

Soltz, you next? P.M. yer address and I`ll send it back across the globe :eek:

Latest posts

Back