dustless blasting

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgeman

I am getting into dustless blasting. I am not real sure on pricing just yet. I will have a mobile unit and also parts/cars could be brought to me. Very minimal cleanup afterwards and I rinse the parts off and put on a rust inhibitor. I am in eastern pa Allentown area and will travel a reasonable distance. I am gauging interest right now just to see what kind of business I can drum up. I can also prime and paint if the job is at my shop or a place I can paint at. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I guess a place where rust and patina are king is the wrong place to advertise a blasting business.

blasting

I guess a place where rust and patina are king is the wrong place to advertise a blasting business.

There are plenty of parts on a rat rod that could use blasting, I think you didn't get any response because this is a international site with members all over the globe. I think you would be better off marketing your service locally maybe with car clubs and body shops in your area. but just don't stay in the automotive world go out and find other business' that could use your service.:D

Latest posts

Back