Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W0W--

l got stuff in the same shape or better for a lot cheaper and can't sell it on this side of the hill[S

Later :cool:
If this one doesn't pan out, we should get together and see what you have to offer. :D I was pretty close to your neighborhood last weekend.

Luck be with you. [P[P
Thank you, good Sir. Sadly, the pics didn't tell the whole story. The only salvageable part that I was was the emblem on the grille shell. All the tin was thin, and all the joints were rusted through. So, I passed, but asked what else he had. We wandered around his yard looking at high priced junk until I spotted a pile that looked like a 28/9 Model A tudor. He told me a price. I made an offer. He passed. I let it go. We looked at his other stuff, and talked about projects. Then he decided he liked my offer after all. So now I have a 28 tudor puzzle in the back of my pickup. It will need some work, but I have seen people here start with much less. it has pretty much everything except the visor and windshield frame. I have a windshield frame. Lots of parts on CL locally.

Thank you, good Sir. Sadly, the pics didn't tell the whole story. The only salvageable part that I was was the emblem on the grille shell. All the tin was thin, and all the joints were rusted through. So, I passed, but asked what else he had. We wandered around his yard looking at high priced junk until I spotted a pile that looked like a 28/9 Model A tudor. He told me a price. I made an offer. He passed. I let it go. We looked at his other stuff, and talked about projects. Then he decided he liked my offer after all. So now I have a 28 tudor puzzle in the back of my pickup. It will need some work, but I have seen people here start with much less. it has pretty much everything except the visor and windshield frame. I have a windshield frame. Lots of parts on CL locally.

Right on. [cl[cl[P[P[P

Here ya go, Lads. It still needs a little work before its ready for the road. [ddd
The first thing I did this morning wascheck for buyer's remorse. None found. :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• InTruck.jpg
    InTruck.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I'm not getting in my truck. I'm not getting in my truck. I'm not filling it with gas. I'm not filling it with gas. I'm not on the interstate. I'm not on the interstate...

Latest posts

Back