Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one a neighbor had. Pretty cool. I've heard the parts can be hard to find but they are pretty nice looking. Apparently they made a 250cc v twin option too.

I saw one a neighbor had. Pretty cool. I've heard the parts can be hard to find but they are pretty nice looking. Apparently they made a 250cc v twin option too.

ive seen a couple of those in google searches.... they look just a little more 'man' size.. having said that the look of simplicity of the smaller motors is still appealing.. not so good for highway speeds tho

locating a frame then parting out a 250 Yamaha or Suzuki might be an option ,, as the kikkers seem a little thin over here,, or a visit to a steel supplier and a couple lengths of 2.5mm tube and a pipe bender...

Some of mine

213.JPG

096.JPG

085.JPG

101.JPG

latest ironhead

Rebuilding my brothers bike. First pic is how I saw it in my head, second is how he wanted it done.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 35
very nice...

with all the guys throwing those big a$$ tires on their bikes the regular size stuff suddenly looks tiny....lol..Nice bike...

Never understood the big tire thing. unless you are racing, it is a waste. the offset required makes it handle like crap.

I was thinking a Henderson [S
Is it just me, no chain and sprocket, belt drive on the right side of the rim [S kind of goes with the Henee [S
It's cool for sure. [cl

Latest posts

Back