Goodguy's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well made it there and back...had a great time

having trouble posting folder from my computer , only lets me post
individual pics [S any info on how to would be appreciated....

tried Flickr but only let me upload 100 pics.....there are over 500:eek:

:confused::confused:[S

Looked like there were some pretty good cars in the normal sea of garbage that is Columbus GG. I think I might actually go next time, been 7 or 8 years...

BED.... numbers were down around 6k.... but.... a lot more rats this year...
and backyard (but nice) builds....and less "big name vendors" GG's must
be charging out the wazoo for spaces ;) took my three wheel bicycle to
get it pinstriped...none there[S we had swap meet spaces, took a truck and trailer load....brought about half back:( but did pay for the trip and freed up
a little space in the garage.....;)

Well made it there and back...had a great time

having trouble posting folder from my computer , only lets me post
individual pics [S any info on how to would be appreciated....

tried Flickr but only let me upload 100 pics.....there are over 500:eek:

:confused::confused:[S

Directly to UDS, you have to upload them one at a time, 10 pictures to a post, rinse and repeat.

500 pictures will take you a while. (10 at a time makes 50 posts!) Post a link to your Flickr album(s).

Directly to UDS, you have to upload them one at a time, 10 pictures to a post, rinse and repeat.

500 pictures will take you a while. (10 at a time makes 50 posts!) Post a link to your Flickr album(s).

Yeah, I know Dr. C, what I ran into with Flickr was it only uploaded the 1st
100 pics, and then the same 100 and so on [S I'll keep working on it when I
get caught up on my honey do list....;)
Thanks good Dr.....

BED.... numbers were down around 6k.... but.... a lot more rats this year...
and backyard (but nice) builds....and less "big name vendors" GG's must
be charging out the wazoo for spaces ;)

With a $70 entry fee I'm not surprised. That's a big pill to swallow and one of the main reasons I stay away. Pretty hard to justify giving up that kind of cash when the talents of the people paying it are the reason the show exists in the first place... :mad:

With a $70 entry fee I'm not surprised. That's a big pill to swallow and one of the main reasons I stay away. Pretty hard to justify giving up that kind of cash when the talents of the people paying it are the reason the show exists in the first place... :mad:

Agreed... one reason we always rent swap meet spaces, hopefully cover the
cost of the weekend and maybe make a buck while getting to enjoy looking at all the cars even the high end ones....I appreciate the amount of work and the skill that goes into them, but have no desire to compete with them....;)

Agreed... one reason we always rent swap meet spaces, hopefully cover the
cost of the weekend and maybe make a buck while getting to enjoy looking at all the cars even the high end ones....I appreciate the amount of work and the skill that goes into them, but have no desire to compete with them....;)

I don't find the entry fee too bad. You get a nice spot to park, days worth of entertainment, plus the chance at door prizes. The Spokane GG show has garage tours which are awesome as well. I could easily spend $20 going to a movie by myself that lasts maybe 2 hours, $70 USD for an entire weekend of fun and entertainment doesn't seem so bad to me.

Latest posts

Back