'30 Model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Ride Dude!

Well , it's finished !!! It was a six month build and a ton of fun . All I have is finished photos , I do this every time ( I should have taken a few during the build ) . it's a 1930 model A sedan , chopped 6" channeled 8" , 454 chevy with turbo 400. Interior is home made seats with zodiac vinyl . I have made a couple 4 hour round trips with no major malfunctions . All I can say is this is the most LEGAL fun i've ever had !!! I hope I can get the pictures to load correct, this is my first post. Tell me what you think --- Gregster

Wow nice Rod...very well done...[cl

Great thread Greg! Again, thanks for sending it to me. I love it. The blower pushes this sucker right over the top!

I also love the seats - nice touch to give yourself some comfort - and a nice dash of color - works really well. The headers rock....

I think we need a video of this sucker! So we can see some tire smoke and to hear how sweet this beauty must sound!

;)

Well , it's finished !!! It was a six month build and a ton of fun . All I have is finished photos , I do this every time ( I should have taken a few during the build ) . it's a 1930 model A sedan , chopped 6" channeled 8" , 454 chevy with turbo 400. Interior is home made seats with zodiac vinyl . I have made a couple 4 hour round trips with no major malfunctions . All I can say is this is the most LEGAL fun i've ever had !!! I hope I can get the pictures to load correct, this is my first post. Tell me what you think --- Gregster

i love everything about your car... where did you get ur wheels assemblies, spindles ect. from?

verry cool ride

Im Certainly diggin this one ..love the way you turned up the pipes on the end ..

this is one of those rigs that I would love to look at for a whole day or week to take it all in. nice work. is this your first build or do you have previous experience? I would really like to see some close ups on that steering setup. I have a 27 T bucket project that has a rack & pinion on it, but everyone says it will have bad bump steer. maybe your setup will inspire me.[dr

Bad Ride

I saw this car lastnight at a local cruise-in.Pictures do not do it justice.There were arond 400 or 500 cars there and this one took the cake for me!!! One BAD RIDE!!!

Latest posts

Back