Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case this beauty's ad gets deleted :p

qx6SVcZ.jpg

b3fbVJp.jpg

XpYNlC6.jpg

UcnvSuA.jpg

A little high for what it is[S

I saw that on Facebook yesterday. Unfortunately, 62-64 Impala and other fullsize are going nuts in Cali. There are guys up here that are buying whatever cars they can get and taking them down there and getting A TON more for them. The cars we have up here are getting scarce as a result. The 62's and 64's seem to be especially crazy on the values.

Yup that conglomeration he is calling a COE is horrible.
I've been wondering when someone was going to offer an opinion on that creation. Glad to know that I am not the only one watching. :rolleyes: Its kinda' like trying to drive past a wreck, and not look. :eek: My first thought when he started it was, "No, just not a good idea." He is good at it, though. I have to give him that. I laugh at myself when I want to yell at him for some of the $#!T he does. [S

Yup that conglomeration he is calling a COE is horrible.

I've been wondering when someone was going to offer an opinion on that creation. Glad to know that I am not the only one watching. :rolleyes: Its kinda' like trying to drive past a wreck, and not look. :eek: My first thought when he started it was, "No, just not a good idea." He is good at it, though. I have to give him that. I laugh at myself when I want to yell at him for some of the $#!T he does. [S

I hadn't searched out any Bad Chad stuff before on purpose. That "COE"... lacks design continuity.

That's the nicest thing I can say about it :D

EDIT: I saw another photo of it (below), and I'm curious. How are you supposed to get into it? A short door opening way up off the ground with no step, and the body curves of the Merc making it so you'll probably rub your pants and shoes on the lower body every time you get in and out. Seems to be lacking thought in the functionality department.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture 5.JPG
    Capture 5.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 40
He has plans for putting steps in the lower wall. Kinda' like on an old cabover truck. I don't see that being particularly pretty either. Nor will it solve the issue of dragging your cloths and whatever over it.:rolleyes:

i try to not say anything bad about anybody but there is a reason i don't watch his videos, and the pic above is one. the one i did watch he killed a old caddy making it a 2 seater.

Latest posts

Back