Trashed a coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car

Pic of what the car looks like now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 102
doghouse when I was little we all had bb-guns and way out in a pasture there was a gully full of junk , and old cars .. so this was where we went to shoot lizzards and what ever we could brake , or dent with these guns .. I remember a T-bird 60 model I think 2 corvairs a volkswagon a 4 door 55 chevy and some other cars down in there also.. but there was a coupe on its side just like the one you got there .. the bank had caved in on it and half the body was under the dirt .... I wanted this so bad ... my father said it wasnt worth digging out ... I didnt believe him so I got a shovel and went to digging ,,, to my heartbreak he was right ,, what ever was under the dirt was gone , nothing left.... it looked like you just cut it off at the dirt line ,,, I dont see how people could just throw stuff like this away , but as you said one mans junk is another mans treasure ...of course this was in the mid 70s too .. a lot of people didnt think much about keeping older stuff

Latest posts

Back