Coupers Scooter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
This is my scooter. 2006 Yamaha Royal Star. Lowered 2", V-Max Rear Gears, Goosed up Computer, Monster Ovals, Front End Valving, Polished Wheels, Solo Seat, Extra Chrome and my own Fiberglass Bag Lids w Kicker Marine Speakers

Attachments

• DSCF0730.JPG
    DSCF0730.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF0720.jpg
    DSCF0720.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 20
Nice scooter there Coup. We parted with our 02 RSV a few years ago after my heart issues. We had it a long time and did a lot of long distances on it. It had a stack of km's on it and still ran like it was new. Those things will go forever. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 20140815_111304.jpg
    20140815_111304.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 10
I bet it rides good.

It rides nice Old Iron. I had a 86 Gold Wing Aspencade for 20 years before I bought this. That bike was nimble, handled well, was comfortable and wheelied with the best of them, but I wanted something with a little "younger" look. Must of been mid life crisis.

When I started test driving bikes there was nothing that felt like that wing.
Everything I test rode had to be very close shifted....3 gears from here to the corner. That wing would go up past 50 in 1st gear. This was the only ride I sorta liked. It was very top heavy and the front tire was almost as wide as the rear. Once I lowered it and went down a size on the front tire she handled well.

It's much better now and I'm used to it.....

Nice scooter there Coup. We parted with our 02 RSV a few years ago after my heart issues. We had it a long time and did a lot of long distances on it. It had a stack of km's on it and still ran like it was new. Those things will go forever. Enjoy!

Nice Bill.... Sorry you had to quite riding. Better safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Back