just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to belittle the torrential rain ya'll had but in my mind, nothing looks more ridiculous than standing knee deep in water holding an umbrella...[S:rolleyes:

We've had rain for 6 or 7 days here and the water is as far as it can get without starting across the roads around here. I know things work a lot differently in other areas due to geography but even in our low areas here, it would take some time to back up like that. We are still in our dry time of year and this is unusual. We are starting into the hurricane season soon and right now it would catch us in a bad way to have one of those rip up thru here...with this much water on the ground already, things will get interesting around here.

We've had rain for 6 or 7 days here and the water is as far as it can get without starting across the roads around here. I know things work a lot differently in other areas due to geography but even in our low areas here, it would take some time to back up like that. We are still in our dry time of year and this is unusual. We are starting into the hurricane season soon and right now it would catch us in a bad way to have one of those rip up thru here...with this much water on the ground already, things will get interesting around here.
i have always wondered at how we are all pretty much cool with out local disasters, while being terrified with the ones in other people's back yards. Volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightening, locust, frogs, floods, tsunamis, politicians, crazy people... :D :eek:[P[cl

i have always wondered at how we are all pretty much cool with out local disasters, while being terrified with the ones in other people's back yards. Volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightening, locust, frogs, floods, tsunamis, politicians, crazy people... :D :eek:[P[cl

Normally, the only two things I'd worry about in your list is the last two.
On a brighter note, authorities report that hunters have killed number 1000 of the python season in the everglades....please refer to the last two items of the previous list...:rolleyes:

"Get that for me, will ya?"

attachment.php

Attachments

• b8dc9b157ca6c691116369dc05bf4d81.jpg
    b8dc9b157ca6c691116369dc05bf4d81.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 98
I knew two guys that raced a modified. The driver came into the pits with a broken axle shaft,after taken the flange off the end of the hub these two guys tipped the car on its side and shook it till the piece of axle came out.

Latest posts

Back