hello from Utah

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaredp

I have been collecting parts for the last year or so to build a rat rod. I am still working on collecting things however I think i will start building soon. I just sold my 66 f100 to help fund the rat rod. So far I have a 1930 model A pickup cab, a old international tractor grill, a flat bed from a 39 chevy, a model a frame, and a wishbone and axle from a model A. I also picked up a 283 and a powerglide. Altho I'm not sure that i will use the powerglide. I'm sure i will have many questions along the way so thanks for your help in advance. I will post some pics soon.

Jared

Welcome to the site Jared. You'll have nothing to worry about asking questions here.....there's lots of information and open minds here.

Welcome from the mountains of southern Colorado! What part of Utah are you in? I lived in Vernal for 6-7 years a while back, rode quite a bit of the state. :D

Jared , do not be so quick to discount that powerglide .... I am old and old school , other than having period cab... that auto is easy on the legs , especially if you do not stretch that A cab .....
Oldog

Jared , do not be so quick to discount that powerglide .... I am old and old school , other than having period cab... that auto is easy on the legs , especially if you do not stretch that A cab .....
Oldog

Thanks, That is a good point with the leg room. I do like the idea of it being old school.

Hey Jaredp ! Welcome to RRR from New Mexico ! That sounds like a good pile of parts ya got together !

Latest posts

Back