My wife was not impressed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine the tales that thing could tell it could only talk!!! :eek:

BoB

That's why I like this style of rides, what ever you want to call them. Rat rods, patina rods, survivors. There looks tells the story of there life!

Thats crazy, yes, more than a tow truck. Great video. I can understand wife thing though. Sometimes she liked what I brought home, other times it was the eyeroll.

It was the older neighbors in our cookie cutter residential hood that also questioned me, fortunately I had a place for vehicle storage where I worked. Between me and a couple other car people, the section of that lot was called the junkyard.

Hoping to see what you do with it......[P

My neighbors dont mind. The old man next door is an old farmer and is into old tractors and stuff. My wife grew up in a cookie cutter neighborhood also. She is normally ok with things but every once and a while she has a meltdown lol. It really has nothing to do with that particular vehicle. She just told me I don't have time for it, which is not entirely untrue but I don't think it looks horrible sitting in front of the shop for now. I think we will end up probably getting it running as it is and going from there

Cool old truck! I love the old mechanical stuff like that! That cup where you said you grease the winch is actually an oil cup I think. You fill it with oil and it slowly drips down on the shaft. Model T’s had them on the front axle, they didn’t use grease back then, everything was still oil lubed. I’ve seen that same setup on old tractors and farm equipment.

That 4 banger is a good engine, it’s basically the same as a Ford tractor engine. I love the sound of one running!

Cool old truck! I love the old mechanical stuff like that! That cup where you said you grease the winch is actually an oil cup I think. You fill it with oil and it slowly drips down on the shaft. Model T’s had them on the front axle, they didn’t use grease back then, everything was still oil lubed. I’ve seen that same setup on old tractors and farm equipment.

That 4 banger is a good engine, it’s basically the same as a Ford tractor engine. I love the sound of one running!

Good to know, the old man I got it from told me it was for grease, he probably meant oil lol. I hope to maybe get some time to work on it this weekend we will see

I just watched your video. [cl

I really, really like it. I hope it runs and functions well... if it does, I wouldn't change a thing (mechanically), except for the extension you mentioned...

Latest posts

Back