Cool Vintage Campers.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was this dodge explorer a couple of yrs ago at a local meeting... loved that one. The roof line actually makes the long body van look great [cl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 69
I've been trying (on and off) to find a picture of an image in my mind...

No longer a figment of my imagination, these things were a common sight in the '70's... let me rephrase that... they were a common sight in western Canada back then...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like Bama's Maverick... don't know how it made it all the way up here... anyhow, further research says it was produced in Melfort SK and they titled their creation, "Hitchhiker".

i remember these, had a buddy in high school had one mostly for hunting season. that was late 70's in new caney texas.

there was this dodge explorer a couple of yrs ago at a local meeting... loved that one. The roof line actually makes the long body van look great [cl

never saw one on the road but did see something like that in the camper dealers. but it was hard to look past the cuda to see the camper.

A friend of mine, we call Tow Truck Terry, owns this Dart. They call it the Dartabego :D

4978070431_3cb5b87857.jpg

2577994662_daf84d6e10-vi.jpg

This is why we call him Tow Truck Terry

IMAG0012-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Back