Hot Wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super56

Ive got literally 100's of hot wheels cars that I want to get rid of. WAY to many to go threw and list(like 2 or 3 footlockers full). I do have an original 1968 Barracuda (purple) and a 1968 Custom Fleetside (purple), neither are in perfect shape but...

If your looking for a certain one or are interested in seeing what I have PM me and Ill try to go threw them. Heres a few that I had laying out.

Attachments

• craig 001.jpg
    craig 001.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 60
  • craig 002.jpg
    craig 002.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 52
  • craig 003.jpg
    craig 003.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 48
There are a ton of collectors out there....

Ive got literally 100's of hot wheels cars that I want to get rid of. WAY to many to go threw and list(like 2 or 3 footlockers full). I do have an original 1968 Barracuda (purple) and a 1968 Custom Fleetside (purple), neither are in perfect shape but...

If your looking for a certain one or are interested in seeing what I have PM me and Ill try to go threw them. Heres a few that I had laying out.

Heck they've got whole websites about them...you might have some that are worth some money....i'd go thru them or have someone go thru them and check them out on ebay or other collector...time consuming but might be worth the money....jmho

Don't mean to burst your bubble but, there aren't any Hot Wheels in those pictures. Looks like they're all Racing Champions. Actual Hot Wheels cars are much more sought after than the lesser brand cars. The prices on HW's reached their peak around the turn of the millenium. I collected from the late 80's until 2000. Sold off all my redlines in the 90's and made a killing. After that, the remainder of the collection sat in the attic until I sold it all last year on craigslist. HW's from the 90's on aren't worth much. Sold the entire 2300 car collection for $1200. Something to think about.

Latest posts

Back