tattoo cart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattoodfreak

Well I haven't had a chance to to get to my 37 GMC yet to many other "paying" projects getting in the way. The guy that does my ink work wanted a cart to hold all of his tat supplies-I made him a arm rest a while back and he wanted something to match it.. He pretty much said do what you want, just make it along the hot rod theme. So here's what I came up with. The best part is I made it with just stuff I had laying around the shop. The square tubing and expanded metal came from an air dryer we were junking at work. The rest of the stuff I've just collected along the way. The hub cap and valve cover were very badly damaged-so I didn't really destroy anything of value-in fact I almost couldn't save the valve cover-it was from a V-8-now it looks like it came from a V-6. The hub cap is a lazy susan to hold the tat gun bodies, the piston is for the ink cups, and the spot light handle-well I guess you can see what that's for. He was super happy with it.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 64
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks guys-I forgot to mention that the stainless steel top is part of on old gas grill-doesn't show up real well in the pics but it looks like the hood of a car.

that looks really good, i started building tattoo rests for a local shop i go to, i make them out of car parts, they love the weight on them. i like the tattoo gun holder.

Latest posts

Back